Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nail Polish Tag

I was tagged by Charlotte from Charlottes-Nails for The Nail Polish Tag . THANK YOU! I suggest you check out her blog if you aren't already following :)


Rules:
Answer the questions
Tag 5 other bloggers
Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their page

Questions: 
1. How many nail polishes do you have?
Erm about 230ish? I think. But that number changes frequently O.o

2. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Hmm I don't really have a favourite brand - most of my stash is China Glaze, Color Club, Essie, OPI, Revlon and Maybelline

3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I LOVE crackle nail polish. I'm a fan of wearing a nail colour for 2 days and then changing it up in some way and wearing it for another two days. Crackle nail polish is one of my favourite ways to do this.

4. What was your first nail polish brand?
The first nail polish I ever wore was Constance Carroll Diamond Gloss - a shimmery purple that matched my year 7  graduation dress! And yes, I still have the bottle O.o

5. If you are going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it?
I have absolutely no freaking idea! I've never thought about it.


6. What nail polish colours do not compliment you?
Reds - but that doesn't stop me from wearing them! Since I'm so fair most dark colours really stand out but that doesn't bother me since black/darks make up much of my wardrobe

7.What nail polish colours do compliment you?
Lighter colours - pretty much anything that isn't black or a very dark colour.

8. Name two of your best nail art friends?
My sister-in-law and Google :P

9. What was the best nail polish gift you ever received?
When my parents got back from visiting Hong Kong! My mum had bought me so many nail polishes that I can't easily get my hands on. My mum = THE BEST :)

10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag
See above!

11.What is your second favourite nail polish company?
I don't really have favourites but I suppose for quality Zoya would be my favourite and then China Glaze would be my second favourite because they make amazing nail polish that I can get my hands on for cheap :)

12. Glitter or no glitter?
Do you really need to ask? GLITTER ALL THE WAY!

13. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I have all three brands! Each has their own unique qualities - I can't choose, love them all :)

14. When do you change your nail polish?
I wear a colour plain for 2 days then change it up in some way and wear it for another 2. So usually I wear one colour for about 4 days.

15. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
Hmm never thought about it. I just grab whatever colour grabs my attention at the time.

16. Darks or brights?
Both - depends on what I feel like wearing. I use to always wear darks then I bought and wore Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and decided I love bright colours too!

17. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Lol! You asked for it! Right now I am wearing a skittle mani with different glitters on top so...... China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, China Glaze High Hopes, Zoya Mira, Zoya Breezi and on top of them BYS Pot of Gold, BYS Glitter Dazzling, BYS Kinky Pink, BYS Silver Moon, BYS Out of the Blue. Phew!

18. Matte nails -in or out?
In! Matte nails are gorgeous!

19. French manicure?
I like traditional French manicures but I especially like a French tip with a Konad stamped design across the bottom of it.

20. Favourite winter colour?
No favourite - just whatever is calling to me at the time.

2 comments:

  1. oooh we're probably collection and nail changing frequency twins! hehe. I'm going to need to get around doing this one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha then you have good taste in colours!! I found filling this out to be a lot of fun! I had an "Oh Wow" moment when it asks how many nail polishes you have though :D

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)